Wednesday April 29th from 6-8pm
Here is the link:
Join Our own 29ER Guy (Will S.) and find out how to convert your Mtn Bike wheels to tubeless technology. Bontranger & Stans conversions will be presented.
What you need:
- Very little mechanical ability to install.
- Your existing non tubeless wheels or tubeless ready wheels
What you get:
- Fun evening with the mountain biking gang – AKA Swamis Gets Dirty
- 29ER Guy showing you the secret ins & outs of perfect tubeless conversions.
- Your lightweight wheel set can be converted to a tubeless set up with only 56 grams of added weight per wheel. Saving hundreds of dollars over purchasing new wheels.
- You will be able to keep using your lightweight tires and not be limited to buying expensive and much heavier tubeless specific tires.
- You can lose anywhere from 100 grams up to 400 grams of rotating weight per wheel set.
- Lower the air Pressure of your tires for better traction and ride and not worry about the dreaded pinch flat.